AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Dee Simpson, Chairman
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognize outstanding Chapter and Area members
- Administer the Distinguished Service Awards as stipulated in the Standing Rules of DKG California, Section 2.1
- Administer the DKG CaliforniaHostelship Program
- Administer the DKG California Youth at Risk and the Community Services Programs
- Keep a cumulative record of award recipients and send photos of recipients and biographical information to DKG California Education Center.
- Promote Women’s History Month by urging Chapters to select a Chapter or community member to be honored during the month of March.
- Develop criteria, collect data and arrange for recognition of Honor Chapters.