Communications & Technology
- Include a chairman and the DKG CA Webmaster, who have experience and skill in writing, preparing copy, editing, lay-out, and printing
- Follow guidelines and policies of the International Communications Committee
- Review all printed materials bearing the name of the Society as requested by the DKG California President
- Prepare guidelines, materials, and suggested projects for effective state, area and Chapter communication
- Serve in an advisory position to state committees in reviewing printed materials to be submitted for publication, such as: handbooks, brochures, procedures, etc.
- Develop procedures for the publication of the state website DKGCA.ORG.
- Encourage communication with other constituents.