- Consist of the DKG California President, First Vice-President, Immediate Past DKG California President, two (2) members-at-large, one appointed each biennium, for a term of four (4) years, a Budget Coordinator appointed for a term of two (2) years, and the DKG California Treasurer, who shall be an ex-officio member, with vote, unless under remunerative contract for her services
- Be augmented by financial advisor(s), as needed
- Be guided by the current edition of the Manual of Financial Policies and Procedures for Chi State
- Supervise all expenditures and the investment of DKG California funds
- Prepare the budget for presentation to the DKG California Executive Board for review, modification, and adoption
- Approve budget requests for the preparation of the budget
- Supervise all expenditures from the Permanent Fund
- Supervise activities of the Financial Development Committee and the expenditures of the Financial Development Fund
- Provide for an annual audit
- Establish a mileage allowance in accordance with the DKG California Reimbursement Policy
- Hold at least four (4) meetings annually
- Perform other duties as shall be determined by the DKG California Executive Board and/or the DKG California Executive Committee
- Recommend to the DKG CaliforniaExecutive Committee the replacement, upgrading or purchase of office equipment for the DKG CaliforniaEducation Center
- Administer the Educational Outreach Fund as stipulated in the Standing Rules of DKG California, Section10.2.
- Directs the generation and use of all non-dues revenue.