- Develop plans and projects to assist Chapters in seeking new members, providing orientation, encouraging reorientation and retention, and conducting initiations
- Establish ongoing communication with Area Directors, Area Membership Chairmen, Chapter Presidents, and Chapter Membership Chairmen
- Present State Workshops and Area/Chapter programs developing an awareness of membership obligations
- Administer the Order of the Rose Awards Program as stipulated in the Standing Rules of DKG California, Section 2.10
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding the effectiveness of the Area structure.
- Facilitate Necrology responsibilities which include:
- Receive copies of the Form 6 PROCEDURES - Report of a Death of a Member
- Write letters of condolence to families and Chapters of deceased members on behalf of DKG California
- Submit names of deceased members to the California Connection
- Plan and conduct the annual Celebration of Life ceremony.
- Coordinate recognition of members and Chapters observing significant anniversaries.
- Plan and coordinate the initiation of DKG California Honorary members who have been previously elected by the DKG California Executive Board.