Steps to Having Your Website Linked to dkg.org
- Create your website. If you need to rent web space from international, fill out Form 74 – Website Rental Request (must be able to log into www.dkg.org with pasword to access this). Please note that if you are using a service like Weebly.com that hosts websites you do not need to fill out this form.
- Review your website to ensure you have met all of the Standards required by International. The Standards can be found on the website forms page . A handy checklist can be found on the website forms page, too.
- When you have verified that you have met the standards, fill out Form 72 – Society Website Compliance Assurance Form and e-mail it to Society headquarters at email@example.com.
- Websites applying for linkage for the first time also need to pay a one-time setup fee and complete Form 79 – Website Account Setup Request Form. Information on how to submit the form is included on the form.
- After you submit your Form 72, if you are applying for linkage for the first time, a member of the International Communications & Publicity Committee will do a courtesy review your website, provide feedback, and answer any questions you may have.
- After your submitted Form 72 is received, personnel at Society headquarters will then link your website to the international website and send you a seal of linkage within 7 to 10 days.
- Please make sure to post the seal at the bottom of your website when you receive it from headquarters.
- Remember that you will need to reassert compliance at the beginning of each international biennium in order to remain linked to the international website!